Pinta Yarn 100g
This 4 ply yarn is very pleasant to wear. It doesn’t itch and feels very soft to the touch. Even though it is a sock yarn, you can also knit many other garments and accessories with it like shawls, scarfs, sweaters...everything :)
Tip: It is advisable to always order enough yarn for your desired model to ensure you knit your entire project with yarn of the same dye batch. In case of doubt, please make a gauge sample immediately after receiving the yarn. In this way, you can estimate whether you have ordered sufficient quantity and, if necessary, reorder directly.
- Yarn Length: 100 g ~ 425 m | 3.5 oz ~ 465 yds
- Blend: 60% Virgin Wool, 20% Silk, 20% Ramie
Needle size: 3 mm | 3 US | 11 UK
- Gauge 25 stitches, 30 rows to 4" (10 cm)
- Usage: Sweater in size small ~ 400g (4 hanks)
- Yarn Weight: 100 g | 3.5 oz ~ Hank
- Fibre: Merino ~ Argentina | Silk ~ China | Ramie ~ Nepal
- Spun in Italy
- Dyed in Italy
Knitwear made of Pinta are machine washable at a maximum temperature of 86° F (30° C), preferably using a mild wool detergent and choosing a cycle for delicates. Dry flat, best on a terry towel, to keep its shape. Please do not dry it on a heat source or in the blazing sun! If needed, your Pinta garment can be ironed at lowest temperature setting.